Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

A is for adventure

So we're really doing this "26 Alphabet Posts in April" thing, are we?  Yes, we really are.

That, in and of itself, is kind of an adventure.  But there are also some other adventures (read: actual adventures) I am going to work on having in April.

1.  Taking a trapeze class
2.  Night skiing
3.  Run a total of 100 miles

... and that's about as far as I've gotten.

I IM'd my friend Jose for advice on this very topic.

J: Is there some sort of flora or fauna that makes its spring debut in spectacular fashion?

R: Probably.  But I want a bigger adventure than tulip festival.

Anyone have some suggestions?

6 comments:

  1. i would not mind reaching 100 miles this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm definitely going to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Ru. I am having so much fun here! You have an awesome way with words. I love it! And yeah, a tulip festival is pretty far down there on the adventure scale, for sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hiking to the top of Kings Peak in July as part of my Summer of Adventure. I am taking a boxing class, so I would suggest that. I felt inspired to do so after reading a Teddy Roosevelt biography, because that is what motivates a geek like me apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boxing class! That actually sounds much better than trapeze class, good call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ali - thank you so much, that's very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete