Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

N is for no need to thank me

If any of you out there are thinking to yourself, "Self, I'd like to start a blog, but I just don't know what to blog about!" -- well, I have the solution for you.

The world needs a blog that lets us all know which flavors of frozen yogurt are available at our local Maverick gas stations.

I would drive across town for peppermint froyo, but if I get there and find nothing but pumpkin, I will buy a cup just so I can dump it in a gutter.

Get on that.

5 comments:

  1. Found you through the A-Z blog challenge - glad I did - really enjoying your posts and now following you. You can find my A-Z challenge posts at http://earthdragonhealing.blogspot.com Please drop by and say "Hi".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to be rude - but why do people thank you for a nice blog and then pimp theirs in the same comment.

    Don't they realize that we can all click their highlighted names and go over to their blog if we want?

    Again, not to be rude - but can you make "tool" your word for "T".

    Why, Yes, my ticket did just got punched again for the ticket to hell. Why do you ask?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am of the firm belief that vegetables and dessert should not mix. Pumpkin being the chief offender.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man best idea eva. Remember the other day after my car died and the hot firemen had to push me and I kept thinking 'at least once we get to maverick I will have a sweet, sweet fro yo to comfort me?' and then there were only poo flavers! UGH.

    ReplyDelete