Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Wait! Did I forget about that song thing?

Kinda.

"A song that describes me" is almost impossible to pick.  My former standard go-to was "Loser" by Beck, but that makes me sounds more gangsta (and therefore cooler) than I really am. 

"Sexy Bitch" (David Guetta) would be funny, but an arrogant choice.

I love "Not Ready to Make Nice" (Dixie Chicks), but it makes me seem like I'm really angry about something.  I mean, I'm generally mildly angry about a lot of things, but there's no specific underlying anger.

"The Underdog" (Spoon) is a good choice, because it's talking to someone who is underestimating the underdogs about the underdogs.  I kind of fit both categories, but it's still confusing.

So I will ultimately go with "Last Dollar" by Tim McGraw, even though my song list is OFFICIALLY country-heavy at this point.

And a song  I used to love but now hate?  "Haven't Met You Yet," Michael Buble.

3 comments:

  1. I love the song "Make damn sure" by: Taking back Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't do this this meme. I love music, as does my husband, but no one song defines one moment. It's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this is so fun! I loved your reasons for NOT choosing the songs, lol.

    ReplyDelete