Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

weekend plans

1. Catching up on the Hannibal season 3 premiere. This show is so good, you guys. How many times do smart people have to tell you before you give it a shot?

2. Making mini pavlovas for a family BBQ. Not going to lie, I am going to cheat on the lemon curd and just buy some. My grandmother actually had an amazing lemon curd recipe but it's a PRODUCTION. The next time my dad makes her fruit salad, I'll steal some for myself.

3. Writing.

4. Snuggling with the pets.

5. Buying a backpack for my upcoming Europe trip. Hoping this breakneck tour across four countries inspires my next LDS romantic comedy project (it's percolating in my brain now, but taking a backseat to the YA contemp I am working on.)

This summer has been incredible so far, folks. How has yours been treating you?

1 comment:

  1. First of all, super jealous of your Europe trip.
    Secondly, I've heard so many good things about Hannibal so I got the first two seasons on my iPad and set the third to PVR. BUT the night of the season 3 premiere, the power went out and it didn't tape. So now I'm cheesed because I might as well wait until season 3 comes out on DVD to even start the show. Ergh.

    ReplyDelete