Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The holiday season

I am a big fan of holidays. I can tend to get a little ... TOO into them. Right now, we're in what I like to call the Holiday Corridor: Halloween--Election Day--Thanksgiving--Christmas--New Year. It's 100-plus days of non-stop fun!

(Oh, you don't celebrate Election Day? That's sad.)

This year, I may try to incorporate NaNoWriMo into the Holiday Corridor, because who doesn't want to create some new holiday traditions? (I imagine NaNoWriMo celebrations will have to involve a lot of jogging, to sort of combat ... all the side effects of NaNoWriMo.)

Jack Skellington heads from the Salt Lake Farmer's Market -- I should have bought one, but my Halloween decoration game is already a wee bit ... excessive.
What are you favorite holiday traditions?

1 comment:

  1. I don't get into the holidays nearly as much as I'd like to. I blame it on the fact that I don't have my own house, but really I'm pretty sure it's laziness.

    ReplyDelete