Thursday, November 7, 2013

This is how I NaNo: A day in the life post

7:45 AM: Wake up, after hitting the snooze button multiple times. Shower and dress for work.

8:15 AM: Take Spenner-bear to doggie daycare. This lets me work late (at real work) and write this evening.

8:4-something AM: Arrive at work, buy Red Bull and bran muffin from cafeteria, boot up computer in office. Purchase long-overdue wedding gift (sorry, Alice!). Fill out sales order for the IKEA planning guy to come to my house and design my future dream kitchen.

Get to work LAWYERING.

10:30 AM Take a YouTube break. How did I not know about "Where Mah Boats At" before now?

11:45 AM Leave for a Board meeting. Lunch is a sad, dry turkey sandwich.

12:45 PM Back at the office.

MORE LAWYERIN.

2:45 PM Internet brain break.

3:00 PM SO MUCH LAWYERING!

5:00 PM Mini writing break. 370 words -- not awesome, but not terrible.

5:15 PM Administrative tasks (like trying to organize my files) before I leave work.

6:00 PM Leave work, go pick up Spencer.

7:00 PM Writing

8:15 PM Convince Diego that we definitely need to go get some sushi. Verdict: Not a huge fan of YellowFinn in Sugarhouse, but it will do in a pinch.

9:30 Writing and watching The Conjuring
 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, what did you think of The Conjuring? I watch 1-2 horror movies per year and this year I just watched The Conjuring twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete