2. Work is crazy-pants, but I plan to take off some time around the holidays anyway, because what is life worth if you can't spend some of it sitting around, watching American Horror Story, and eating licorice?
Plus, in case some of my real life friends haven't noticed ... things just got a lot easier around my office. Wink wink.
3. Speaking of TV, I am obsessed with Reign's soundtrack. Feel free to take as many liberties with European history as you'd like, CW.
4. What is it about working on one project (or at least, thinking about one project that you don't have time to work on) that gives you a bunch of ideas for other projects?
5. I don't know why I decided to plan to remodel my kitchen at the same time as NaNoWriMo, but I did. I went to the IKEA and I conquered the weird computer program. I felt like Ender, reaching the end of the world. The only problem now is that I may be stuck trying to find a new contractor, after the contractor who convinced me to knock out a wall now says he may be unavailable until mid-January.
Any thoughts, InternetLand?
6. Pub trivia = awesome.
7. I have some critiquing to do this weekend that I am greatly looking forward to. I don't know what it is, but critiquing always seems to clear the cobwebs out of my brain.
8. I'm replacing my old, unusable fireplace with a new gas fireplace for Christmas. Now I just have to decide on the new tile to surround it. I'm thinking something like this:
(Image from Houzz.com)
What have you all been doing?