Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

the joys of social media

I have a weakness for candles.

Bath and Body Works and Anthropologie have the best candles, hands down. When it comes to candles, I don't skimp.





Yesterday I went to Bath and Body Works to pick up some new candles. While I was there, I saw a cute haunted barn luminary that holds three mini candles. Since I already had a haunted house, and I had a coupon, I figured, "Hey, why not?"

So I purchased the haunted barn, and as I was checking out, one of the Bath and Body Works girls said, "You're going to be the coolest mom on the block!"

I, of course, thought that was Twitter-worthy.





The best part of the story, though, is the fact that Bath and Body Works saw my joke and un-ironically re-tweeted it.

Thanks, social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment