Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

getting back into the swing of things

1. I've been writing two different projects. I'm going slowly on each, but at least I'm going.

2. For awhile, I had some good news. I still have good news, but that news is delayed to the point where it's kind of not worth talking about. That fact has put me in a strange place, blogging-wise. For awhile, I thought there was going to be lots of exclamation points, and now I kind of don't know what to say about anything.

3. I just started watching Homeland season 2. Man, I love this show, though Carrie's behavior gives me serious anxiety.

Current random prediction: The vice president is a pedobear.


2 comments:

  1. I hope #2, whatever it is, returns to exclamation point status soon, because I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete