Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

This lame blog post brought to you by ...

The Civil Wars
The National
The Lumineers
and
The Nashville Soundtrack (don't be a judgypants)


And the question, "Why do so many bands start with 'the' these days?"

(I'm also listening to Capital Cities and Coconut Records, but that didn't fit my "The" theme.)

This weekend, I am going to the Farmer's Market where I will get some Miracle Salsa (if you haven't had it, you're missing out), spend at least an hour on the porch reading The Cuckoo's Calling, write, draft up some copyright permission letters, and if I'm lucky, make a peach pie.

Big plans, friends, big plans.

What are your weekend plans?

2 comments:

  1. Those sound like a great plan for the weekend. I read a little this weekend and started a new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can wait to read The Cuckoo's Calling. Hoping to get to it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete