Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

R is for Ru is Reading

I am currently reading The Litigators by John Grisham. I went through a Grisham phase in junior high (my all-time favorite was A Time To Kill), though he eventually lost my interest.

Recently my dad suggested I give The Litigators a try, and I'm so glad he did. As a grownup Lawyer Girl, Mr. Grisham is cracking me the hell up. In case you want to know, yes, this is how it goes sometimes. I heartily recommend it to lawyers and non-lawyers alike.

Next up at bat is Confederacy of Dunces.

What are you reading? What are you planning to read?

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading, like, 4 books at once right now. My favorite of the four is One Year Living, which is a memoir about a trip around the world.

    My to-read list is way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Grisham books. They kept me awake through multiple drives across the country from Utah to DC and back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go through phases of reading Grisham, mainly because I have a keen interest in the law. A Time To Kill is still my favourite. However, The Firm, Runaway Jury and The Chamber come in close.

    I am currently reading American Psycho, which I am enjoying and I have just finished Tuesdays with Morrie, a very touching read.

    ReplyDelete