Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

A is for A to Z



Is it a rip off that I chose the name of the bloghop itself for my first post? Pshaw, whatever. In the words of every teenager to grace the set of a Rikki Lake, “You don’t knooooow me!”

Like I have for the last two years, I am participating in the A to Z Bloghop where bloggers attempt to write a post, Monday through Saturday, all during the month of April. As you may have noticed, my blogging has been a bit haphazard in recent months.

If this can't snap me out of it, nothing can.

Look forward to meeting you!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get geared up for the challenge. I'm making my blog rounds.

    http://oozingoutmyears.blogspot.com/2013/04/animal-lovers.html

    Sorry for the cut and paste url, you only have the generic google, which doesn't work well for folks with multiple blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided not to do it this year. But it was a great experience the two times I did it. Definitely a good way to get back into blogging. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. Its a pleasure to meet you.
    I'm from the AtoZ Challenge, and its my first time. So you can guess, I'm super excited and nervous.
    Bhavya from Just Another Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good lunk this year!

    Teresa

    http://fangirlnextdoor.com
    @icecoldpenguin

    ReplyDelete