Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

A little friendly advice from your neighborhood Lawyer Girl

Are you in a contentious marriage?

Do you sometimes feel groggy for no reason? Suffer from blackouts? Do you sometimes experience a hangover after just one or two cocktails?

FYI, your spouse is probably drugging you.

You might think I'm exaggerating, but after 6 months of having his own family law practice, Diego has now had multiple clients whose spouses drugged them for various reasons. MULTIPLE.

The longer I am a lawyer, the more times I hear about something that I would think would be a once-in-a-lifetime-bizarro occurrence, and then come to realize later that, actually, it is a thing.

3 comments:

  1. That is seriously terrifying that there are enough people in the area drugging spouses that a single attorney has seen multiple instances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why can't I write juicy, messed up stuff like this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I'm never getting married.

    Oh wait. No, this isn't why. But this is my new excuse.

    ReplyDelete