Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Irrevocable Power of Attorney

Diego and I have an idea for a television show. It's got a little My Fair Wedding with David Tutera flavor, mixed with everything you want to scream at your TV whenever you find yourself watching MTV.

Here's the premise: People on reality TV shows agree to let me and Diego run their lives for 90 days. They can't disagree with any of our decisions made on their behalf.

For example, Janelle from Teen Mom 2. Sorry Jenelle, you signed up for Irrevocable Power of Attorney, so now you're dumping Kieffer, back in college, in counseling with your mom, and taking daily drug tests.

Don't like it? Shouldn't have signed on to the show if you didn't want someone to fix all your problems and make your life a million times better.

4 comments:

  1. What an excellent idea! I wonder if that will work with my real-life clients....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd watch. Can I be a special consultant for athletes who go on the show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would start watching reality TV for this.

    ReplyDelete