Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Dropbox. You want this.

Would you like a program that allows you to access all your important files, no matter what computer (home, work) you're using?

Cut and paste this link into your browser: http://db.tt/CcXJqnHd to download Dropbox, a super awesome program that allows you to store files in the cloud and access them just about anywhere, including on your phone or tablet. And it's for freeeeeee! (Am I the only one who pictures Rebel Wilson from Bridesmaids whenever you hear the words, "It's for free"?)

For those of you wearing writey-pants or lawyer-pants, let me tell you, it's extra nice to be able to pick up with your work, wherever you left off, even if you're not on the computer you normally use. Never haul a box of files home again! (Well, almost never again.)

And for the sake of full disclosure, if you use the link I posted, I get more storage space in my account. Woot!

So get downloading Dropbox. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. Dropbox is the best. Total lifesaver.

    And I giggle every time Rebel Wilson says anything, but that particular line is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropbox is quite amazing. Ah the wonders of the 'the cloud.' :)

    ReplyDelete