Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

My sad puppy and me

Somehow, Spence has injured himself.

He yelps when you pick him up. He yelps when he jumps off furniture. Last night he even yelped after curling up on a big pillow.

The vet says that as far as he can tell, Spence has no compromised bones or joints, so it must be a bruise or sprain somewhere. His solution? No running, playing, or otherwise frolicking for my little pal for two weeks. No jumping on or off furniture. No Charlie snuggling time. 

It is going to be a long fortnight, folks.

4 comments:

  1. Greetings!

    I'm hopping over from GUTGAA and thought I would start visiting some blogs early. Nice to meet you...lovely blog!

    Donna L Martin
    www.donnalmartin.com
    www.donasdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( So sad. I hope Spence starts feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not to go all paranoid on your behalf, but I had a vet misdiagnosis a broken leg in my dog as panosteitis (growing pains) and she suffered for months and has now had two surgeries on that leg because of the vet's malpractice. not saying that spence isn't fine, but if it's not better soon a second opinion wouldn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering about your dog and hope he is doing much better!!

    ReplyDelete