Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hookers and Hangers Blogfest: Part 2

The gals at Falling for Fiction are hosting a blog hop where people post the first sentences from five chapters and the last sentences from five chapters.

Last sentences (keep in mind this is a work in progress):

"....And speaking of changing the subject, did you put on any sunblock this morning?"

The speech bubble says, "And to think, I got my start at Victoria's Secret!"

I wander down to the vending machines, searching for some sugar to keep me going for another of hour of studying.  

Assuming there is no curve, I have just received my first C.

".... You don’t like me and you haven’t bothered hiding it at all, so excuse me if I don’t really believe that you’ll be reasonable about sharing our space when you’ve been dominating it for the last month!”   

PS - This blogfest has made me realize that I end a lot of chapters with dialogue. I should probably shake that up.

4 comments:

  1. My faves here are numbers 2 & 4 - nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these crack me up! great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I end a lot of mine with dialog, too. I don't think it's a bad thing, but I'm a dialog junkie, lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one I can relate too!

    I wander down to the vending machines, searching for some sugar to keep me going for another of hour of studying.

    So good! :)

    ReplyDelete