Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Get on that, gun manufacturers

I have never really had the desire to carry a gun. I can recall maybe 2-3 times in my adult life where I've thought, "Ruh roh, self, we probably shouldn't be in this part of town/part of the world. Stick your hand in your purse and pretend you might have a gun. Yes, surely that will scare off would-be murderers ..."

But so far, no actual desire to possess a gun.

Until I was watching some Shark Week reruns on Netflix, and I realized if I could swim with a gun, I totally would.

(And yes, I know they won't fire under water. But still, I think this is an untapped market.)

3 comments:

  1. guns fire underwater, just not well or accurately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been told that a good lower should either be forged or billet as cast lower receivers are unreliable and weak, but I don't know who the best ar lower manufacturers are. Does anyone have some recommendations?

    ar 15 manufacturers

    ReplyDelete