Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

W is for whatever

I've got travel fever, friends. And you know what doesn't help with travel fever?

Commercials like this:


Is it just me, or would the sea not sound like a middle-aged Justin Bieber fan?

If the sea ever called me, I suspect it would say something along the lines of, "THIS IS THE MOTHER-FU****G SEA! COWER AT MY SPLENDOR AND WORSHIP ME LIKE THE ANCIENTS! THE SEA IS HUNGRY FOR SACRIFICED CHILDREN! RAWR!"

And I would still want to go on a cruise.

12 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha the sea would be a total badass. Why do people make it sound so tame.....lame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Okay, so that was not the sea. That was the kiddie section of the local pool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sea sounds like a phone sex operator. Not that I would know or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cruises are good. But you know, after a while they become very routine. All that sea--miles and miles of sea with never a speck of land in sight. Blog on!

    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in from the A to Z Challenge to say hello! And we just came back from a four day Carnival Cruise. We called it the Booze Cruise because of all the drunks stumbling around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree these commercial make me want to visit some someplace exotic

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the sea would totally have baby seals and stuff stuck in his teeth, and we would all be afraid. Even in Colorado, where the sea is a distant threat, at best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kinda imagine the ocean would sound like James Earl Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked some of The Sea's early stuff, but it got a little weird there in the 90s with Neverland Ranch and all.

    ReplyDelete