Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just like Shane, I'm back from the dead

Heeeeeeey. (That was the sorority girl in me.)

So I'm back to our regularly scheduled programming.  I have every intent to start blogging on the reg again, commenting on other peoples' blogs, and anonymously stalking weirdos who overshare on the internet. (Don't act like you don't do it, too.)

What has been up with me since I last (legitimately) checked in?

Well, f to the y i, my house is a little cuter, my office a little messier, my ass a little smaller, my dating life still a total disaster, Spence is still adorable, and I recently spent way too much at the Nordstrom's preview event for City Creek Mall here in New Denver.  (Oh lingerie ladies ... you really know how to sucker a girl into buying far too many expensive bras.)

I think that's all the updating for now - I can't rush into my return to InternetLand, so I'll just leave you with this fun exchange from the Casa de Diego, Hannah, Ru, Spence, and Charlie:

"So you guys watched Game of Thrones and fell asleep on the couch with no fooling around? Trust me, he's your boyfriend."  Hannah to Diego.

9 comments:

  1. You commented on my blog, so I checked yours out. Liking the couple posts I read, which makes me feel like I could/should follow. Hope that's alright with you, Ru. Carry on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I'm glad you didn't think I was a total weirdo :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, just because the romance isn't in full tilt doesn't mean you can't sport that fan-tab-tastic undergarb. Especially with what sounds like some wonderful progress in the "reduce-the-effects-of-butt-in-chair" if you backside is a little smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lingerie is your vice? At Nordstrom's? Girl, you need a rich husband!! :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, I already knew that one ;)

      Delete
  4. The title of this post made me snort Dr. Pepper. In a good way.

    Welcome back to the land of the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just making a quick stop to let you know there ia an award for you on my blog :) Have a nice day!
    http://sivmaria.blogspot.com/2012/03/odins-wife-and-some-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete