Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

rage

I try not to talk about legally things in my social media accounts, I have to say this:

Dishonest lawyers should rot in hell for giving the rest of us a bad name.

Lying and then claiming you did it in the "interest of your client" is not an acceptable ethics workaround. Either you're a lying sack or you aren't.

Let's try this in cross examination terms since you don't have a great concept of honesty in the abstract:

Isn't it true you said X?

Isn't it also true you then did Y?

Cased closed.  And may the record also reflect that opposing counsel is both the Mayor and Acting Deputy City Manager of Bitchville.

(I'm so glad I don't have to actually "litigate" in the traditional sense at my current job -- it would wreak havoc on my already-bordering-on-sailor vocabulary.)

No comments:

Post a Comment