Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

(i totally forgot to give this a title the first time)

I don't know what it is about Pinterest, but it has really decreased my attention span. Not only do I waste a lot of time looking at adorable crafts, all the while knowing I will never actually try any of them, but I think it's also impacted my blogging.  I just want to upload pictures of Spence and have you guys gush over him. Effort!

I swear, I will be back on my game soon.  My brain is just a little scrambled due to my mass consumption of bite-sized bits of adorableness.  Tip of my hat to you, Neil Postman, it turns out you were right.  

But I still love Pinterest. In all your craftiness and your snarkiness, I love you.


 I'd like to think that I'd commit to making this.


But realistically, I'll just "like" this on facebook and call it good.

3 comments:

  1. Pinterest is the best waste of time I've ever found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I definitely want to do that too! That's so cute!

    And LOL at the Modesty pic... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw that modesty picture on facebook a minute ago and am trying to decide if I have the guts to share it on my own profile. So tempting!

    ReplyDelete