Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Yes - THAT JUST HAPPENED

Ahoy there!

Back from Thanksgiving, attempting to finish NaNoWriMo with some semblance of respectability ("respectability" being 20,000 words. Question: Can I include legal writing in my count? Because if I can, I take it back, I finished ages ago. Although it is a very boring book.), and preparing for my pre-Christmas vacation this weekend.

Because I don't know about you all, but I need to get rejuvenatey before the holidays kick into high gear.

In short, not much to report.  I got some new books to read over the weekend (Eve, Shatter Me, Bad Taste in Boys, Domestic Violets, and Rage -- jealous? Maybe I'll share the love next month. 'Tis the season of giving and all that.) and made a new financial goal (no credit cards in aught-12!).

Meanwhile, something awesome happened.

Over at A Peek at Karen's World, my blog was nominated for something awesome! Along with some other awesome people!

So if you, like me, are having trouble focusing on this Any Given Day, head over there and explore the blog selection.  It's grand fun.

Now I'm off to see if I can sneak in an Angry Nap before heading off to get new tires. 

Sigh.  You really have to prepare mentally before dealing with sales people.

4 comments:

  1. Talk about blog awesomeness! YAY!
    Now get that nap :-) Sales people ahead and you will need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with finishing NaNo! I just finished today! And best of luck for Karen's blog awards. (I voted for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same NaNo boat - very, very behind with novel writing. Work writing, however...huge word count, endlessly boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being nominated. :-)

    And that whole NaNo thing? My fingers are so tired from typing!

    ReplyDelete