Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Warm Fuzzies and NaNo updates

For week 2 of the Warm Fuzzies blogfest, we're sharing some pictures and songs that go along with our current WIP.

Since mine is currently a mishmash of ideas, this challenge is a bit of a toughie,  but I'll give it my best shot.




And a NaNoWriMo update ...

My name is FakeNameJane if you want to "friend" me or whatever, I'd like to know what everyone's up to.  My story genre is young adult contemporary, but it sadly won't include any country-rapping (despite any ideas that video may have given you).  And while I'm normally not an outliner, I am giving that a shot for the first time ever since I think it will be fun to try to do things in a new way.  (Ahem, "fun.")

Last but not least - I haven't entirely figured out the word count widget on the NaNoWriMo page, but see that little blue bar down there?  Waaaaay down there and over on the right side of your screen?  That one will hopefully be pretty accurate at all times this month.

8 comments:

  1. I had a tough time with images for my current WIP too. I'm gonna guess you main character has a long and cold journey ahead, filled with memories (sorry, I can't stand country so I only managed to handle a little of the song, but he was talking memories and doing some weird country rap. o.O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the snowy road pictures:) Good luck with Nano!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with NaNoWriMo. And I found the word count thingie down there in the corner. Great progress. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, I think this is more metaphorical than real and so am going to guess something along the lines of- your hero needs to wade through inner struggles to find the 'warmth of summer.' Wow, did that sound as stupid as I think it did?? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing NaNoWriMo too! But I'm cheating because I'm using some pre-existing material, so I decided not to go with the website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snowy road pics. Does someone get lost and sing songs in the wood until they're found?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snowy pictures stress me out. They're pretty, but I never did like driving in the snow. :-)

    That being said, it looks like NaNo is going pretty well for you!

    ReplyDelete