Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm overwhelmed again

Hey blog friends.

I want to get to know you better.  If you haven't commented HERE, would you mind doing so?  I feel like I gain some followers, I lose some followers, see some comments, intend to reply to some comments, then get called into a "lawyer" meeting (pshaw), and I never really remember to catch up with anyone.  It's like an existential crisis, only I'm angsty over your existence.

While we're at it, feel free to ask me any questions you all would like in the comments section.  I reserve the right to lie outrageously, but they will all get answered.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Jeannie - in Canada.

    I have no idea now how I found you but it was recently.

    I read too many books to have favourites. I don't even have any particular favourite authors at the moment. Same goes for movies.

    I have no questions for you yet - I'm not familiar enough to know what I'd like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm one of your newer followers. I really enjoy reading your blog.

    - http://pensuasion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My question: What was your very worst date and why?

    ReplyDelete