Just two shout-outs this fine morning:
1. Thank you Karen for making me your Blog of the Week. I try to kinda-sorta stay away from the Internet on weekends so I don't someday get Gollumified by the lure of precious megapixels, so I didn't really know what was going on when I started getting email alerts on my phone that people were leaving me comments and adding, "Came over from Karen's blog!" at the end.
But it all became clear this morning, so thank you very much. Compliments are the very best thing anyone can ever give me because I'm shallow like that.
2. Robin gave me an award, wootiewoot!
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Display the award on your blog.
So in no particular order, here are my picks:
Nicole at http://nicolemariewhite.blogspot.com/
Emily at http://getbusywriting.blogspot.com/
Chandara/Elizabeth at http://chandarawrites.blogspot.com/
Gina at http://writersblog-gina.blogspot.com/
Delia at http://delia-moran.blogspot.com/
(PS? It was surprisingly difficult to sort out who did and did not have over 200 followers, so that's why there isn't a sassy explanation of each blog. I've got to get work at some point, kids. Just trust me that these ladies are all clever and fantastic and you could do worse than go over and follow them. :) )