Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Not gonna lie, super impressed with myself right now

But I'm MORE impressed with the fabulous Emily King, who interviewed me for her blog today.

I'm a "blogging mentor," guys!  I sincerely hope this turns out better than that time I was a law student mentor, and all the advice I gave to new 1Ls had to do with good parking spots and cheap lunch options.  (Sono Express, friends.  It never fails.)

Go over to Emily's blog and read my interview -- and then read some of Emily's fantastic posts, because she is just fabulous.

8 comments:

  1. You did a great interview. Very impressed myself so I wanted to stop by and say hi. I look forward to your blogs to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Exciting! Heading over there now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome interview. Seriously, just what could I add to it that would make it better? Love it. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Ru! You give a great interview. No wonder you're a big important lawyer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ru, I just read your interview over at Emily's. Good stuff. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a really enjoyable interview to read but I am curious to know, what does a blog mentor do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your interview! It was a lot of fun to read. Congratulations on being a mentor!

    ReplyDelete