I've been writing this blog for a little over two years, and recently I've begun thinking that I don't know you all as well as I'd like.
So if you're a follower, casual reader, or lurker of this blog, would you mind doing me a favor? Of course not, you also want to waste time on a beautiful Friday day!
Leave a comment on this post telling me the following:
1. Your name (or InternetName)
2. Where you're from (but don't get too detailed - this is the Internet, people. Stranger danger!)
3. Your three favorite books. (And no lies! I liked Heart of Darkness too, but let's be real. No one REALLY picks it as their favorite book, and no one will judge you for being lowbrow.)
4. You three favorite movies. (Same rules apply.)
5. If you could have this afternoon free of all your obligations and money was no object, what would you do with it?
6. (Optional) Why do you read this blog? Or perhaps, how did you find it and then decide to keep coming back? Are you an aspiring writer too, or maybe an aspiring law student? Did you find me from some feminist rant or nerdy dissertation I left on someone else's blog? OR - so exciting - will I finally find out who googles CORN HUSK DRESS every single week???
(Friends of mine who were bullied into reading this blog - you don't have to answer number 6.)
This info will not only help me get to know you better, but hopefully visit your blogs as well since sometimes the links under the "followers" tab don't work. (If you have a blog, that is. No worries if not.) And other people will get to know you as well! What great fun blogging can be!
(I'm sorry for all that enthusiasm, but I now have The King and I soundtrack stuck in my head, thanks to that dumb blog post title. RUN ELIZA RUN!)