Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Did you think I forgot about the contest? Well, I didn't :)

So who won that contest, you might be wondering?

According to my handy-dandy random generator (That I googled - no, I don't have my own random number generator. All in time, Iago ...), the winners are ....

LINDSEY SINE!

ABBY!

DI!

If you ladies want to leave a comment and let me know which of the three prizes you want, though I'm pretty sure Abby called dibs on the MYSTERY PRIZE. 

And everyone else, please go support Sweatin for Sarah if you can, it's a great cause!

7 comments:

  1. As I have yet to actually write anything, I'd go for B&N or mystery prize. As long as I don't have to fight Abby for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Can I call in the manuscript critique whenever? Or is there an expiration date? If there isn't an expiration date, I want that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di - let's do lunch again and assess your prize situation. :)

    Linds - OF COURSE there's no expiration date :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! As I have a new job now that pays real money I can afford more than soup. Maybe even a sandwich if you wanna go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hello! I won? Of course I did. Nobody needs to tell me that I'm a winner!

    Just kidding. I think I'm going to lay claim to the mystery prize, unless Di wants to fight. I'm only 5' tall and would probably lose. We could have a dance battle but truthfully, I'd probably lose that too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abby. I've been told I dance like a muppet. To avoid a potentially embarrassing situation for both of us, I'll go with B&N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurray! It's all worked out. Di, let's email about doing lunch. Lindsey, write the great American novel so I can say I helped. Abby ... umm, give me a day or two so I can come up with the brilliant Mystery Prize. :) Trust me, it's going to be good.

    ReplyDelete