Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

BCRA*

It's campaigning time!

Rachael Harrie is hosting a "platform-building campaign."  Yes yes, I know -- it's a little weird to build a platform when I'm not selling anything.  Sue me.

(For reals, someone please sue me.  I'm getting rusty.)

Now, I've got to admit: this is bad timing for me.  While I would love to find new fun blogs to read, and have other people find my blog, I am going out of town for a week (which also results in a lot of crazy-busy-ness this week as I try to wrap up some projects).  So anyone who finds this blog because of the "campaign," I promise you -- I will find your blog.  I will respond to comments.  I will eventually catch up. 

Or curl up in a ball on my couch with a Cafe Rio salad while catatonically watching Jersey Shore and whimpering softly.

But one of those things is going to happen.

In the meantime, let's all hope I figured out how to do that "scheduled blog post" thing correctly! And everyone else out there thinking, "Oh hey, maybe I should do that campaigny thingy too" -- DO IT.



* A GAZILLION points to whoever figures out why I titled this post "BCRA."  You're going to have to be pretty nerdy (or should I say wonky?) to figure it out.

12 comments:

  1. I'm a fellow Campaigner! I just figured out how to do the scheduled blog post thing this week. Of course, the clock isn't synced up with the time here, but the post posted to my blog today at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hope you have a blast away this week. Can't figure the title out. Dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act. Final answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from your YA campaign group! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun on your week away, I totally understand, and it's very daunting when there are 29 members in your group... (at last count anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm a fellow campaigner to. I like your blog's point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Fellow Campaigner here. It took me forever to figure out how to schedule posts... And I'm still iffy on using it! I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there! Fellow campaigner as well. Hoping that you'll figure out how to get a bunch of Jersey Shore and campaign comments done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scheduled blog posts are the bane of my existence, they never seem to do what I want them to, so I hope you have better luck.

    I am a fellow campaigner and looking forward to connecting when you catch-up.

    ReplyDelete