Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

650 posts Batman!

That's kinda wacky, amiright?

So for today's monumental post, I have only two things to say:

1. Go enter the the contest here.  Are you sick of me harassing you yet?  Sigh, me too.  Never fear, it's almost over.  And realistically, with less than 48 hours to go, your chances of winning are still SUPER GREAT.

Gift card!

50 page line edit or critique!  (OK, maybe you don't want my "critiquey" help, which is A-OK.  But trust me when I say, I'm much gooder at the English than this blog may at times imply, so a line edit may be what you want ...)

MYSTERY PRIZE!

You know you want them.

2. If you, like me, sometimes find yourself with hours to kill at work, go here.  Rachel McClellan is posting the first 500 words from writey-aspirers for the whole of Internetland to critique, and it's grand fun.

Did I enter?  I dunno ... maybe.  (Shuffles feet awkwardly.) 

Anyway, go read some entries and tell people what you think!  Feedback is the best thing a writer can get.

(Aside from money.)

No comments:

Post a Comment