Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

I blame my parents

So in the last 24 hours, I redid my new bathroom plans.  Clawfoot tub = out.  Giant tiled shower = in.

The bonus is that I no longer have to pay for a clawfoot tub.

The drawback is that all the tile I like (and therefore love, and therefore cannot live without) is really expensive.

But look how sparkly ...
It would be like showering in a giant Mediterranean cave.  Oooh, subtropical showering ...

If only Mom and Pops had deprived me as a child, now I would be content with metal sheeting surrounding a communal bucket and a piece of soap on orange twine.  But no.

2 comments:

  1. I say... go for it. No use resenting your second favorite for the duration of your homeownership.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem is that it's big-time out of my price range ... like, my contractor nearly pooped his pants when he saw. BUT I've come up with a solution, which is to use it in a border instead of the entire shower. Woot!

    ReplyDelete