Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Every time a bell rings ...

So I may or may not have picked up the keys to my new house today ... my new house which has a guardian angel named Eugene.

First of all, I don't know why they didn't mention that on the MLS sheet, I think it would have sold faster.  I'm certainly stoked about it.

But more importantly, upon some googling adventures, I found out some pretty awesome information.

Do you know what saint's day is June 2nd?


ST. EUGENE'S, bitches!*

It's a sign.




* (Please continue to bless my house, Angel Eugene, despite the fact that I have a serious potty-mouth.)

5 comments:

  1. Too funny! Congrats on the new house. May St. Eugene watch over your happy household (despite your awesome usage of profanity).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really awesome. Congrats on getting a house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. And. You are hysterical. It's always a fun ride when I pop over here =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hereby dub thee "Overlord" - a blogger changing the world one post at a time. Please come by and pick up your award.

    ReplyDelete