Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You know all those blogs that are dedicated to materialism and covetousness?

This post is going to be like one of those.

I give you the, And Then She Was Like Blah Blah Blah: I Want That Edition.


I would like some sweet custom maps of New Denver, Fake Austin and ... umm ... London 2.0.

And a giant mirror.

And a cake dish shaped like a beehive. 

And an iMac.

And Diet Coke dispenser. 

And shutters that go on the inside, like so:





(For the sake of full disclosure, I make no money off this blog, do not know any of the people I have just linked to, and while I aspire to corporate whoredom generally, do not currently believe there is the remotest likelihood that I would ever be given a fancy oven just because I blogged about all the happy feelings double ovens give me.  I did work at Deseret Book once, but I'm just going to go buy the cake dish even though I don't have the employee discount anymore.)


Sometimes it's nice to just get aspirational and pretend I could afford all these things.  Off to make a spirit board collage now.

6 comments:

  1. oooo...add a mini fridge to the list. I think everyone needs one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, mini fridge! That's a brilliant one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca - hi! Sorry I didn't say so before, I just get mixed up with all the Becca's. :) Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get me the cash and I'll buy the cake dome for you. So illegal.

    It's on sale for $69 now. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, yay! I will do that. :)

    ReplyDelete