Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hey internet friends!

Sorry I've been AWOL - the move from Fake Austin to New Denver (yeah, I'm going with that) was bananas.

But I just wanted to stop by, leave a note, and let you all know that I have the greatest respect for those of you who put up with me in real life, and let you know that if you've never met me, you are a lucky soul.

Because after recording three new voice messages on my new work phone, I've decided that I officially sound like a chipmunk. 

5 comments:

  1. I don't think anyone likes how they sound on vm. That just makes you normal. Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So with all the new names and pseudonyms etc... I don't know where you are or what exactly your new job is....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any time you post is great. We can wait - that is why we have "blogrolls" - we know when you show back up.

    Hope all is well - and when do we get to hear you recording. giggle.

    Hugs to you my friend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I hate hearing my voice on my voicemail, either. I sound so...strange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your voice is actually embarrassingly deep and angry sounding. (Now you will feel better when you hear your voicemail message)

    ReplyDelete