Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Question for the peanut gallery

If you could punch one celebrity in the face, who would it be and why?*

I'm leaning toward John Mayer, because I think he might cry.  Several of the Teen Dads on 16 and Pregnant are tempting choices, but they aren't really celebrities.

I also kind of want to punch Mr. Schuester from Glee in the face - it's a combination of finding him really annoying, and figuring it's the closest I'll ever get get to his abs.

I haven't come to any hard conclusions just yet ... I'll let you all know when I do.





* If you're wondering what the dealio with the random questions is ... I spend a lot of time at work looking through documents and shooting the shit with my fellow dungeon dwellers.  We like to debate, and now I'm sharing the debates with you.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh such a juicy question. I love it.

    I hope this doesn't get me in trouble [with you or say, the Secret Service, but....] Sarah Palin hands down.

    Then again she would just shoot me and gut me on live television so I don't suppose that is a good choice. The woman drives me bananas. I wish I could shake the entire Republican party and yell "Seriously - THIS is the best you can do." The woman is a loon.

    She had to give up the governorship of Alaska to stay home "to take care of her family" but has managed to find the time for not one, but TWO books and the requisite book tours AND film a cable TV series. You aren't elected by the people of your state to let them down like that.

    Wait...sorry. ::kicking my soapbox off to the side:: Yep. Sarah Palin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good question. The obvious like Spencer Pratt are just too easy. I actually do maintain a list of people who it would be worth going to jail to punch in the face.

    Top of the list is Glenn Beck. I am sure he would cry and I am also pretty sure I could get elected mayor of Portland/Salt Lake City/San Francisco based on that alone. I figure simple assault is a misdemeanor and if he goes after me civilly I can hold fund raisers to pay my legal fees and restitution.

    Others On The List
    Rupert Murdock
    Stacy London (Sorry, she is a bad person)
    Scott Baio
    Both Nickleback and Train

    ReplyDelete