Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The streak

Things have been going kind of meh for me the last month, between problems with work, family, friends, terrible losses to TCU, personal whatnot and arbitrary rent increases.  

But today, I got three pieces of good news all in a row.  I'm thinking that instead of worrying about jinxing it, I'm going to brag like hell in hopes of making it last even longer.  There will be many exclamation points.  Go team good news!  

New work assignments!  

Etsy deliveries!  

Netflix!  INSTANT STREAMING!

Happy non-rejecty email referencing potential personal and professional development!*





* Yeah, that I'm still afraid of jinxing.  Keepin' it vague.  Not nearly as confident as all the !'s would imply.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats - it will keep up - you'll see! Go team!! [And we lovvvve watching netflix on our Wii - it is great!]

    ReplyDelete