Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sweatshirt love

Hey Ute fans, if you happen to have an excuse to be in Salt Lake City tomorrow, it's Fan Appreciation Day at the Bookstore, which means 25% off U of U gear.

The last time I was in SLC, I picked up a zip hoodie that feels like I'm being hugged when I put it on.  Sooooo soft.  Sooooo fuzzy.


I know I kinda sound like one of those blogger girls who waxes poetic about lacy underskirts and knitted pinkie warmers (and secretly hopes for some tasty corporate sponsorship to come her way), but for shizzle.  (And I never say "for shizzle" lightly.)

Sometimes you just need your wardrobe to take care of you.  I basically plan to live in this zip hoodie all weekend.

1 comment:

  1. This is how I feel about my collection of bathrobes. Yes that says "collection." It's insane, but I just love 'em. For realz. [isn't that complementary to for shizzle?]

    ReplyDelete