Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Reflections on the bar exam

So, I passed.

And I am delighted.

But I have one minor complaint.

Last summer, I studied my ass off.

This summer, I worked/studied my ass off ... and yes, the working part resulted in a lot less studying and a lot more panicking.  Some of you know.  You were on the receiving end of some very high-strung emails.  Literally, studied roughly 10% of what I did last summer.

And when I finished taking the bar, I legitimately felt like I was in danger of failing.










So after all that, color me a bit annoyed that my MBE score is only 1.2 points lower than it was last year.

Damn you Utah, and your unwillingness to take my previous score.  Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnn yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuu!




(On the plus side, a perverse part of me now wants to waive into DC, Minnesota and North Dakota.  Just because I can.

I am very easily motivated by spite.)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And yes, spite is the great motivator in many instances I have found. ;)

    ReplyDelete