Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Um, so how is that money-saving thing going?

Several weeks ago, I promised to host a Mary Kay party at my apartment.  That party came and went last night, and with it, my resolution to spend no money.  (C'mon!  Those products are GOLD!)

On the plus side, I'm back on the no-spendy wagon, and had a second success yesterday -- after dieting for two and a half weeks, I was at my desk and realized for the first time in roughly twenty days, I WASN'T HUNGRY!  I knew that self-control thing had to kick in at some point.  So you win some, you lose some.

But speaking of makeup ... my friend Kristen (of all the blog stories involving a person whose name begins with a "K") is a finalist for Stila's Girl of the Month!  If she wins, she gets $500 of Stila products, and really, you should vote for her for this comment alone:

From Papa Kristen, regarding the other finalists:  "You're way cuter than those tramps."

I love dads.

So if you feel so inclined, go here and vote for Kristen!  She'd vote for you.

2 comments:

  1. One vote down from me - they said you could go back the next day and vote too [and so on] so I will try to remember to vote for her everyday.

    Good luck Kristin.

    ~SkippyMom~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms. Ru! And to her readers out there, vote for me! XOXO

    SkippyMom, thanks for the vote already!

    ReplyDelete