Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Random thought inspired by dieting

Am I the only person out there who was briefly under the delusion that Nutella is good for you?


I know there are those commercials with the mom saying, "I love Nutella!  It gets my kids to eat stuff that kids normally hate, like toast!"  Um, first, what kid doesn't like toast?  And second, Mom, you never tried peanut butter?  And third, of course a kid will eat something smothered in chocolate hazelnut cream.  That's like motivating kids to go play soccer by rewarding them with puppies afterward.  Puppies that contribute to childhood obesity.  



(Yeah, I really want some Nutella right now.  Damn commercial.)

1 comment:

  1. I have some crazy idea that anything "natural' is good for you. As in, if I can identify a plant based thing as a major ingredient, it must be healthy.

    I still think of peanut butter as being good for you, even though I know that is a vicious lie.

    ReplyDelete