Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The three sea shells*

"I’m sick of being batted around like a ping pong ball.  Who the hell is in charge?  A bunch of accountants trying to make a dollar into a dollar ten?  I want to work.  I want to build something of my own.  How do you not understand that?"


- Mad Men












* In the movie "Demolition Man," Sylvester Stallone is a cop who was frozen in the 20th century and then defrosted at some point in the future.  After visiting the restroom, he tells his fellow future cops that they're out of toilet paper, and there were three sea shells where the T.P. should have been.  All the other characters laugh, because he doesn't know how to use the three sea shells.


The three sea shells are never explained.


Frustrating, right?

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! The 3 Seashells will always be one of the most perplexing things to me! HOW do they work?!!

    ReplyDelete