Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This is how we do it

Bar studying update:

1. Thanks to a good friend by the name of Vogelerpants, I am back on track and am feeling a bit more confident in my ability to pass this test.

2. Once again, I find myself watching a lot of good and shameful TV while studying.  Last summer, Dexter (good) and True Blood (so, so shameful).  This summer, The Tudors (shameful, but not as shameful as True Blood) and Prison Break (good, but not as good as Dexter.)  I guess this means my taste is ... mellowing?

Whatever.  Bar studying brain.  I plan to use this excuse liberally in the next six weeks.

2 comments:

  1. True Blood is one of my guiltiest pleasures. Eric is so hot. aieojgkals ggjkslg;jklsfg kl;g a I am incoherent when I think of his hotness.

    Also, I love The Tudors and Dexter too. I love Dexter more than the other two. But I love Henry Cavill. It is just all hot men. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could be of help. Hope those outlines are as golden for you as they were for me. :)

    Eric

    ReplyDelete