Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rage ... building ...

I like to think of myself as a non-complainy neighbor.

But if the mothercussers above me don't stop operating a chop shop in their apartment, because THAT IS WHAT IT EFFING SOUNDS LIKE, I'm going to slice them up like fish. The aftermath is going to look like a scene from Boondock Saints or Kick-Ass. In other words, NOT PRETTY.

I may normally be sunny of spirit and squishy of abs, but seriously. Do not mess with a girl five weeks from the bar unless you want your living room to look like the beaches of Normandy.*





* OR, if you don't want to receive a sternly worded warning from the management after I call to complain.

2 comments:

  1. I've lived on the top floor for 4 years. I don't even remember what it's like to have someone live above me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, the people who live at the house next to my apt complex are STILL outside and being loud.... with children. mema jfa spd;d

    ReplyDelete