Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Something adorifying, and something angeramusing

What?  Is randomly putting words together out now?

Ugh, fine.  Adorable/horrifying.  I give you smoking baby:


EMBED-Ardi Rizal - The real SMOKING BABY !! - Watch more free videos

And angering/amusing:

Any reference to a father "helping out" by adequately performing the whole fathering part of his fatherly duties. 

Though, considering that Smoking Baby started smoking when his dad started giving him cigarettes, I guess we should all stand an applaud when a man who fathered a child can be bothered to change its diaper, feed it, or glance at it occasionally while watching TV.*





* Yes, I sometimes refer to babies as its.  But I've never taught one to smoke.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that's depressing.
    I agree about fatherly duties. 100%.

    ReplyDelete