Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hello From Destination

So I love this vacation.

More than I ever thought I could.

But I will say this.

People who think we need less government regulation are kidding themselves.  Or, at the very least, are so lacking in life experience that they have never found themselves in the middle of a marketplace where people handle raw meat with their hands, where dog food is repacked into ziploc bags, where whole pig heads are on display, where people kill cats within feet of the produce section, and where you can suddenly run into a TIGER CAGE.  WITH TIGERS IN IT.

Sweet, sweet FDA.  How I have missed you.

1 comment:

  1. Where is your sense of adventure? I remember staring at Pig Head all the time while ordering my raw pork... I also remember seeing the horse standing outside the shop every Tuesday... and how the Wednesday special was horse meat.... :)

    ReplyDelete