Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Countdown to Destination Wedding

This may be dorky, but the thing I am looking forward to most in Destination is not the ocean, the pool, the days spent doing no doc review ... but the oatmeal.  Such oatmeal!  'Tis the stuff food dreams are made of.

I went to Destination for spring break once, and my friend recommended I order the oatmeal for breakfast ... OFF THE MENU.  It was delicious.  Best oatmeal EVER.

I may even break out my camera and take a picture of it so you all can be jealous.  (That is why people take pictures of their food, right?)

Mmmmmmmm ... oatmeal jealousy ...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE oatmeal - and you are so right - the best oatmeal I have ever had was at the Embassy Suites Hotel - they have the most amazing HOT [huge] breakfast [for free] each morning and they make their oatmeal in a crockpot. It is amazing.

    Funnily enough I actually had oatmeal for breakfast. :D

    Hope you have a great trip and I would love to see a pic' of your oatmeal and be jealous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate oatmeal but you make that sound pretty darn good. I might have to try to order it out somewhere.

    ReplyDelete