Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Sigh ... Farewell, Fun Secretary

When I started my job about two months ago, I was assigned the world's best legal secretary.  Seriously.  She was super helpful and super friendly, and on top of all that, fun.  She gave me an orchid for my birthday, complimented my outfits, and sent me links to funny blogs.  Whenever I would go to her desk to pick up my print jobs, I'd always see her reading gossip online or shopping for skirts.  A gal after my own heart.  I'm proud to say that I am the one who pointed her in the direction of Modern Family, (Do I come off as completely obsessed about this show?  I'm not, I swear, I just like it... a lot ...) and like all awesome people, she loved it.

Today I found I have been reassigned to a new secretary ... who I am sure will also be super competent.  But really, what are the odds that she will also read Dlisted during her lunch break?

No comments:

Post a Comment