Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I like to think that I'm a sensible woman, but ...

... the shoes.

Oh holy balls the shoes.

I wore a pair of particularly adorable shoes to work today.   I mean SHAMEFULLY adorable.  EVERYONE compliments them.  Even men.

The problem was that today was the first day I walked to work in the adorable shoes instead of driving to work in the adorable shoes.  I was miserable by the time I was within a block of my office and kicked them off as soon as possible.

So today, when I walked home, I did it barefoot, carrying the adorable shoes.  Which is every bit as disgusting as it sounds.

Damn you, Dirty Monkey!*



* Quoting friend Kevin, who said this after our friend Lacey twisted her ankle in her own pair of shamefully adorable shoes.   Oh boys and their lack of shoe knowledge.

1 comment: