Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

For the record

I hate CNN.

Not for its alleged liberal bias.  I don't believe there is ideological bias in the media, conservative or liberal.  I believe there is a financial bias in the media, but that's neither here nor there.

I hate CNN because it pretends Twitter is a source.

I hate CNN because it jokes about Ben Franklin getting "Botox" on the redesign on the $100 bill.

I hate CNN because they interview a "29-year-old actor and comedian" about why support for Democrats is slipping among people between the ages of 18-30.  Not only did they pretend this individual had a legitimate viewpoint, but they then proceeded to ask him if he thought the Obama administration's emphasis on healthcare as opposed to the economy was a problem.  Hello, CNN -- someone who self-identifies as an "actor and comedian" does not really care about the state of the unemployment.  He's already voluntarily chosen an imaginary job.

I hate CNN because, even though it's as big a joke as Fox News, it likes to think it's still real.

IT JUST NEEDS TO GO AWAY.





PS - This does not, however, affect my feelings toward Anderson Cooper in any way, shape or form.   Mmmm, Anderson Cooper ...

4 comments:

  1. I hate when actors get political. It is one of my biggest pet peeves.

    Also, I LOVE ANDERSON COOPER TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!
    I always see Rick Sanchez on CNN at my school's center for politics, and I make fun of him every time. And the Twitter usage is insane.

    I agree, Anderson Cooper is dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anderson Cooper...mmmmm yes. Gloria Vanderbilt did good. ;)

    Oh, yeah CNN lol - your points are supported and incredibly valid [the Twitter one made me laugh out loud!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was taking this blog post seriously until that last Anderson Cooper comment. Women...

    ReplyDelete